Causes: Here's the Problem
Despite the high number of women experiencing problems related to vaginal dryness only a quarter of women with these problems actually seek treatment. It is still a "SILENT PROBLEM" that many women feel embarrassed to talk about to partners, friends and even their doctors.
Women spend a third of their lives in a post menopausal state and they need to make sure they maintain the QUALITY OF LIFE that they had before menopause. Vaginal dryness does not need to be treated as an inevitable part of growing older – something can be done about it!
While the decrease in Estrogen levels during menopause causes vaginal dryness, here are 4 other reasons that can occur at any other stage of life;
5 Things that can Cause Vaginal Dryness
1. Changes in Hormones - Decrease of Estrogen levels during menopause.
2. Stress - Psychological and emotional factors like stress and anxiety can also interfere with sexual desire and lead to vaginal dryness when normal vaginal lubrication does not occur
3. Pregnancy and Childbirth - While a woman is pregnant and after she gives birth, she can experience fluctuating hormonal levels. Pregnancy and childbirth create imbalances in hormones.
4. Medications – antihistamines effectively “dry” a person out, reducing all secretions. As a side effect will indiscriminately dry out other parts of the body, including the vaginal walls.
5. Diabetes - Women with diabetes actually have a 33% increased incidence of vaginal dryness due to functional vascular changes and medications.
How can you treat Vaginal Dryness?
Happy Hoo Hoo
When you use the Happy Hoo Hoo, the elasticity of your vaginal tissues are restored and stretch as they should. And when your vagina gets dry, the clitoris shrinks. This decreases the physical feeling of an orgasm SIGNIFICANTLY. This also contributes to a low libido. However, when you use Happy Hoo Hoo to heal your vagina, your libido improves, too.
These small suppositories are quickly absorbed into the vaginal walls, where they are needed to help restore the moisture and elasticity to the tissue, and do not leak out causing a mess.
THE BEST NATURAL WAY to restore the moisture and elasticity to Vaginal tissue.
When your vagina gets dry, your inside vaginal tissues lose their ability to stretch to accommodate your partner comfortably, even when using lubrication.
Happy Hoo Hoo melts and moistens both the inside of your vagina and the vulva area (outside of the vagina), bathing the clitoris which helps stimulate the return of feeling to the clitoris.
So it’s pretty simple, right?
And Happy Hoo Hoo has been proven in research to strengthen the muscles of the vagina, so the intensity of your orgasms increases. Not only that, as a woman ages, she can experience urinary leakage. With the increased strength of the vaginal tissues, urinary leakage is reduced.
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW HAPPY HOO HOO CAN CHANGE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.
So ask yourself ... What's going to happen if your situation doesn't change? What's going to happen if you don't heal? What's going to happen to your relationship if you continue to battle with vaginal atrophy?
It's not a pleasant thought and I don't want to be the one to bring it up, but there are several things to consider here. First, is your health. How much longer are you going to "settle" for this quality of life? It isn't just about him or your relationship. It starts with taking care of yourself.
If you thought that this was just about getting older and if you assumed you had to deal with it, you're mistaken. In fact, it makes me sad to realize how much suffering you've been through to bring you to this point.
Life doesn't have to be this way. You don't have to forego an intimate relationship with your husband. You don't have to push sex out of the picture. This can be remedied- and fast.
Second, what happens to him if you continue to do nothing?
Don't tell me you aren't already thinking about it. It's natural to wonder whether he's so frustrated that he may consider seeking sex elsewhere. In addition to your pain, how long have his needs been neglected? Even the most understanding husbands still have trouble not internalizing this feeling as rejection. Sex is one of the gifts they can give their woman and when they aren't able to do that, it can feel isolating.
It's only a matter of time until something gives way.
If you're already fighting a lot and if most of those fights revolve around your sex life, it's time to take an honest, heart-centered look about how to reverse all of this and get healing for yourself and your relationship with him.
YOUR VAGINAL HEALTH: Every day that you aren’t treating vaginal atrophy is an opportunity for infection to develop. Prevention and treatment are imperative to keep a healthy functioning “Hoo Hoo” and sex life.
- What if you no longer had to worry about constant dryness, itchiness, and repeated trips to the doctor?
- What if you completely eliminated the feeling of guilt because you were happy and eager to have sex with him because you wanted to and knew you could now enjoy every minute?
- What if you felt SO GOOD that YOU were the one initiating sex because you felt twenty years younger?
- What if your overall quality of life exploded and you just felt better more often?
- What if instead of waking up sore and defeated, you were ready for whatever the day brought with it?
Remember, you have the solution at your fingertips. There is absolutely nothing to lose going with Happy Hoo Hoo. You’ll get immediate relief from the symptoms of vaginal atrophy which can start to reverse the frustration in your relationship. Feeling better certainly makes it easier to reconnect with your partner, right?
HAPPY HOO HOO - A REBUILDING FORMULATION 3-PACK of Bioidentical Pregnenolone USP & Progesterone USP in a Vaginal Suppository (Save $22.00 on 3-Pack)
HAPPY HOO HOO - A RESTORING FORMULATION 3-PACK of Bioidentical Estriol USP & Progesterone USP in a Vaginal Suppository (Save $22.00 on 3-Pack)
OR DOWNLOAD Everything About a Happy Hoo Hoo - Happy Hoo Hoo - ReBuilding. Restoring. Vaginal Health
CLICK HERE FOR HAPPY HOO HOO Bioidentical Hormone Products
Testing CLICK HERE
Bioidentical Creams CLICK HERE