Midlife hormone changes can make a woman feel like she is on a roller coaster - feeling up and down, and good and bad and commonly without any rhyme or reason.
Many signs and symptoms of hormone Imbalance are actually surprising to most women because unless you had a very wise and open mother, you have no reason to think they are related to hormones at all.
Here are general signs and symptoms of low estrogen and low progesterone.
LOW ESTROGEN is commonly associated with:
- Difficulty Focusing
- Anxiety and / or Irritability
- Lack of Motivation
- Hot Flashes
- Intolerance to Heat
- Weight Gain - particularly in the Abdominal area
- Hair Loss
- Irregular Periods - usually light in flow
- Vaginal Dryness and Itchiness
LOW PROGESTERONE (Estrogen Dominance)
- Anxiety or irritability
- Insomnia and Restless Sleep
- Worsening PMS
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Low Metabolism
- Headaches (particularly Premenstrual Migraines)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Weight Gain - particularly in the Hips and Buttocks
- Increased Auto-immune Flares
- Low Sex Drive
Balanced Nutrition. Balanced Bioidenticals. Balanced Gut.
Testing CLICK HERE
Bioidentical Creams CLICK HERE